Location: Onslow College, Johnsonville, Wellington
When: 3 days from Tuesday 23rd to Thursday 25th, January 2018
Times: 9am - 5pm
Cost: $190 for the full 3 days and resulting EP
Ages: 10 - 17
Discounts: All attendees of the Summer Rock Camp will receive a discount code for Term 1 of private lessons with Apollo Music in 2018: New students receive 15% discount for Term 1; Existing students receive 5% discount for Term 1.
Apollo Music’s Summer Rock Camp is a 3 day programme for young musicians, during which 4 bands will write, rehearse and record an original song with the guidance of some of the best musicians in Wellington. Musicians will be organised into bands with musicians of a similar age and skill level, in which they’ll learn covers, stagecraft and about music technology. At the end of the 3 day programme, all the bands will go into the studio to record their original song, resulting in a EP which all students will receive. These 3 days are sure to be fun-filled, highly educational, confidence building and unforgettable.
Places are limited and will sell out quickly, so book now!
Players of all instruments are accepted.
Want to know more? Click here for a full 3 day schedule of the programme.
Our fantastic team of tutors consists of Chris Armour, Jordan Ross, Blain Fitzpatrick and Jake Stokes. Read about them here, see which professional bands they're in, and what they do!
- Drop off from 8:30am, Pickup before 5:30pm
- Food is not provided - all food and drink must be brought by students
- All backline equipment is provided. Students must bring their own instruments and cables, or request instrument hire. Drummers must bring their own sticks.
- Places in the Summer Rock Camp cannot be resold or exchanged. Refunds require 21 days notice, and our cancellation fee applies.
- Apollo Music takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property during the Summer Rock Camp. All damage to property is at the owner's risk.
- Placement is secured and confirmed by advance payment.
Read what the papers have to say: