What: 4 day holiday programme for young musicians, taught by some of the best musicians in Wellington. Kids will be streamed into bands of a similar age and skill level, and coached through writing a song/learning covers with the guidance of a tutor. Each band will record their original song on the final day of the programme, and put on a rock show to showcase their songs on the final night! The original songs will be released on Spotify, Amazon, iTunes etc. Check out the album from the previous programme, on the right!
Winter Rock Camp will be led by Wellington musician and teacher Jonny Avery, a fantastic guitarist, singer and frontman.
Where: Onslow College Music Department
When: 9am - 3pm, 17th - 20th July. Concert on the evening of the 20th.
Ages: 12 - 17. Exceptions can be made.
Cost: $300 (incl. GST) per person, includes final concert and recording session/resulting EP.
Places on these Rock Camps sell out quickly, so book now!
- Drop off after 8:30am, pickup before 3:30pm.
- Places on the Winter Rock Camp cannot be refunded, exchanged or resold.
- No food or drink is provided - this is to be brought by the students.
- Apollo Music takes no responsibility for loss or damage to any personal items brought to Winter Rock Camp.
- In the event of cancellation more than 7 days prior to Winter Rock Camp, our cancellation fee is applied. Cancellations after this deadline are non-refundable.
- In the event of disruptive or dangerous behaviour, Apollo Music reserves the right to withdraw attendees from the course.